how do i remove js/adware.chromex.agent.AA?

everytime i open google chrome, eset keeps giving the notification that js/adware.chromex.agent.AA in a file tried to access google chrome, ive deleted all my extensions and reinstalled google chrome, ive ran a couple indepth scans with eset and i was able to delete the files it detected, but it was only able to delete a couple of it and not all. Everytime i reopen chrome the same notification pops up, how do i remove js/adware.chromex.agent.AA completely?

29 minutes ago, gamestudioz24 said:

everytime i open google chrome, eset keeps giving the notification that js/adware.chromex.agent.AA in a file tried to access google chrome, ive deleted all my extensions and reinstalled google chrome, ive ran a couple indepth scans with eset and i was able to delete the files it detected, but it was only able to delete a couple of it and not all. Everytime i reopen chrome the same notification pops up, how do i remove js/adware.chromex.agent.AA completely?

C:\Documents and Settings\GreyN\AppData\Local\Temp\scoped_dir9164_1309736915\7f17bc0c-2bf6-4b25-a65a-681da4a0e1a3.tmp » CHROMEEXTENSION » content.zip » ZIP » js/background.js - JS/Adware.Chromex.Agent.AA application - action selection postponed until scan completion
found this in the log scanning, ive tried opening it in my files but it cant seem to find it exactly

• Administrators

I'd start off by turning off sync to make sure that the extension is not re-downloaded after removal. You could also try removing all installed extensions and re-adding them one by one until you narrow it to one that is malicious and detected.

If it doesn't help, please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

• Administrators

The detection is triggered by Sweet VPN extension in Chrome. However, in the provided logs I did not find any mention of it so I assume it's downloaded when syncing extensions that was turned off as you said.  I can then only suggest to uninstall Chrome and installing it from scratch.