strange videos in youtube history

Hello everyone. I started to notice strange youtube videos at my phone (mostly streams in youtube shorts) which i didn't watch. That happens when I watch some other videos in shorts, and in that time they appear in my history. All this videos are often about games(I think because I watch this topic a lot), but sometimes i got something like lottery and other stuff that never interested me. I deleted all my cache in browsers and youtube, I also scanned my phone with eset mobile security, malwarebytes and dr.web mobile and they didnt find any viruses. I just really want to know if this is just a bug or something dangerous.

All password were changed and I have double authentification.

• Most Valued Members
On 4/20/2024 at 4:35 PM, MrCyubik said:

Hello everyone. I started to notice strange youtube videos at my phone (mostly streams in youtube shorts) which i didn't watch. That happens when I watch some other videos in shorts, and in that time they appear in my history. All this videos are often about games(I think because I watch this topic a lot), but sometimes i got something like lottery and other stuff that never interested me. I deleted all my cache in browsers and youtube, I also scanned my phone with eset mobile security, malwarebytes and dr.web mobile and they didnt find any viruses. I just really want to know if this is just a bug or something dangerous.

All password were changed and I have double authentification.

In Google settings , Security settings , you can find and check which devices are logged in into your YouTube account

YouTube will save your history of shorts also , whatever you watch will be saved in History , do you mean that you are finding things that you didn't watch?

Posted (edited)

Yes I mean, when i watch normal videos, there is nothing strange. But when I start to watch shorts, streams, which I dont't know appear in my history. My account is only at my phone and I checked page with devices

Edited by MrCyubik

• Most Valued Members
20 hours ago, MrCyubik said:

Yes I mean, when i watch normal videos, there is nothing strange. But when I start to watch shorts, streams, which I dont't know appear in my history. My account is only at my phone and I checked page with devices

If you only see your device logged in , I doubt there would be some kind of hacker watching Shorts from your account , because he can do it without hacking someone.

Also you check login history also if I am not mistaken , which shows you which devices logged into the account

Maybe also someone takes the phone physically like children in house and watch YouTube Shorts?

If you scan and it shows that it's clean , most likely it's clean

Make sure you are always up-to-date with iOS/Android updates and always update the Apps