Check if license is genuine

GeMir

I've bought a NOD32 1-Year license from a resseller and would like to know, if this license is a genuine and will not be used by other customers of this reseller.

Is there a way to do so?

How was it purchased? Is it in a sealed box or just scribbled on a piece of paper (in pencil :unsure: )? Is the seller reputable :ph34r: ? Have you asked them the same questions? :huh:

Edited by TomFace

For TomFace,

If the seller is not reputable, what kind of answer are you suppose to get if "you ask them the same question"?????

Do you believe the seller would say "Yes Sir, I am going to resell your license many times, thank you for asking"????

At least give him (the OP) an useful advice.....

Edited by novice

The quickest way is to send the license by PM to a forum moderator, if you bought it from a genuine reseller there should be no problem. But if you want to get peace in mind and make sure it is OK so you don't get any problems with updates in the future due to the license you can send it to a Mod here on the forum, Marcos for example.

Edited by SweX

Well, I guess I own you one and 5.00 USD.

:huh:

Haha, I'm just pulling your leg mate, my warehouse is full of kudos to be delivered out so you don't

owe me anything :-P And I will send you a PM even if you now have edited that part out as well to clarify. ;)

Edited by SweX