Trouble Installing Remote Admin on CentOS 7

I'm trying to get Remote Administrator 6 running on CentOS 7. I'm cheap and I don't want to have to pay for another Windows Licencse, so I'd much rather get this working on Linux.

I've got all the dependencies installed per THIS LINK, MySQL is running.

I've copied the Standalone Installers folder to the hard drive and set it to +x

When I run the installation script it gets to :

Storing ports into configuration ... done
Creating 'config' directory path: /etc/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server
Creating 'libs' directory path: /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server
Creating 'data' directory path: /var/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server
Creating 'logs' directory path: /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server
Moving LangData.dat to /var/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server/Localization/LangData.dat... done
Extracting ReportPrinter files... done
Creating startup configuration file /etc/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server/StartupConfiguration.ini ... done
Creating config file /etc/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server/config.cfg ... done
Backing up contents of /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server
Copying files to target destination: /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server
File ownership set to: root:root
Setting auto-start service...
Disabling eraserver.service
rm '/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/eraserver.service'
ln -s '/etc/systemd/system/eraserver.service' '/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/eraserver.service'
Installing SELinux policy.... failure

Error: Failed to install SELinux policy due to missing dependencies.

I'm using CentOS 7 minimal install, so it may just be that I need to install a package or something, I'm not real strong with Linux so I'm not sure what to try next.

Thanks

• Administrators

I wouldn't recommend installing ERA6 on SELinux-enabled CentOS; there are some issues with it which are being investigated at the moment.

It turned out that there is a SELinux devel package I had to install.

Then I had to install the GNOME gui to install QT5 because it isn't in the CentOS Repositories and I didn't want to have to build it. I guess I could have tried QT4, which is in the repositories, but I gave up before I thought of that.

I had everything working but AD sync, so I rebooted the server and never got the web console to load again, so I said screw it and switched to Ubuntu Server 14.04 which had its own share of problems, but i think I have everything working now.

Thanks!

Oh I almost forgot, it doesn't look like Tomcat is set to start automatically on CentOS and when I googled how to do that it looked like a huge pain. Just FYI.

Edited by short_bus4