ESET Social Media Scanner false positives?

isogulaleb

Hello,

Anybody experienced similar?

ESET Social Media Scanner sends me an alert that the automatic search detected some suspicious objects on my facebook wall but when I check it I cannot find the referenced posts... also, the user who presumably posted it is not a friend of mine... also, instructions says that I should click on the arrow pointing down besides the post but there is no arrow, only a cross which says Ignore or something similar (I use Hungarian so I translate the labels best I can).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your ideas.

All the best 

iso / Hungary

Oh Jeez, I never thought that Show in Facebook means to show the bad comment or post on the wall... I thought this is a command, accepting the post to appear on my wall... Thanks rugk!

Yeah, it's something different... :)

You're welcome!

BTW you can marked the thread as solved if it is now solved...

I am really not such a lame but I cannot find the button to do that :( it should be beside report / Quote / Multiquote buttons, right? I am logged in and cannot see such a button... I start feel myself weird... :)

What are you searching for?

I'm not a Facebook user, but "report / Quote / Multiquote buttons" rather sounds like the buttons in this forum... :wacko:

post-3952-0-31790100-1424018089.png

Oh, I forgot what I wrote... :)

Sorry for that.

So about the "marking as solved" - yes it should be there. However I think it is only available when you made a few posts... (I think there was this limitation)

Edited by rugk