Hey @Marcos

"I wouldn't recommend ESET because it doesn't have a proper behavior blocker like Kaspersky's System Watcher or Bitdefender Advanced Threat Defense."

I'm curious to hear your opinion. How would you respond to these claims? I'm interested in learning more about how you deal with zero-day threats.

• Administrators

If you look at the graph showcasing ESET LiveSense technology at https://www.eset.com/int/about/technology/, there are several behavior-based technologies used, such as Deep Behavioral Inspection, Ransomware Shield, Exploit Blocker. Coupled with other technologies, including Advanced Machine Learning, Advanced Memory Scanner, ESET LiveGuard (in-the-cloud sandbox analysis), etc. ESET provides an effective security solution against emerging threats.

I was curious why this statement talking about a proper behavior blocker, like Kaspersky's System Watcher or Bitdefender Advanced Threat Defense."
Knowing that Eset has its own. as @Marcos said.
Because that statement is so confident.
Did you do some tests with the two you mentioned above, comparing them to Eset?
If by chance you did, post the result for us on the forum to analyze and see if you are correct in your analysis. Thanks

According to Marcos, it seems that ESET is going to update its behavior detection this year...