Silent local install of ERA6 Agent

Sorry if this is answered already, I've been trying to look for the answer and have come up with nothing so far.

We heavily utilize SCCM for our images and software packaging. Currently with ESET Endpoint 5.x we have a SCCM package/application that does a silent install that reads parameters from a config xml file. Is there no way for us to do the same thing with the ERA 6 Agent? I've downloaded the full Agent but I can't find a way to silently install and feed it settings. The LiveAgent won't work because the installer isn't silent and we also don't want to rely on internet access for the program itself. Any advice? Thank you. 

Sorry if this is answered already, I've been trying to look for the answer and have come up with nothing so far.

We heavily utilize SCCM for our images and software packaging. Currently with ESET Endpoint 5.x we have a SCCM package/application that does a silent install that reads parameters from a config xml file. Is there no way for us to do the same thing with the ERA 6 Agent? I've downloaded the full Agent but I can't find a way to silently install and feed it settings. The LiveAgent won't work because the installer isn't silent and we also don't want to rely on internet access for the program itself. Any advice? Thank you. 

My situation is almost the same as yours and I found a way to make the LiveAgent silent and download from your own source.

Silent install of Agent

Open the batch file created by the Live Agent Installer. Do a search for /qr and and change it to /qn. This will make the MSI install in quiet mode with no GUI.

post-6227-0-59698200-1422633827_thumb.jpg

Redirect source of Agent

Secondly, within the same batch file, find the links that point to the online ESET repository. Simply change the URLs to your UNC paths.

post-6227-0-17283400-1422633833_thumb.jpg