My subscription not updated after made the payments.

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi,

I have paid for subscription and not updated .still showing me that I am in a trial.. pls help

• Administrators

Do you have your Google Play account associated with your email address nxxxxxxxx5@gmail.com ? In such case the product should be able to activate automatically. Otherwise you will need to navigate to Subscriptions in your ESET Mobile Security menu and enter your activation key manually.

Hi, 

Thanks for your message, here is the case .I was using my old device to and started trial over there. I reset my phone since I no longer using it and Then I switched my phone wich is  also android and I started logging with my previous eset account while I am on a free 1 month trial. And it didn't  showed up that all features  that I used to in my old device.i Ignored it and trial also ended after  about in 3 days and  since I didn't have credits on my bank account they were unable to charge. Once I credited money in to my account after few days , I manually retried the payment via Google playstore but not with the app it self because I already on a subscription plan that have to make a payment and it's late.if I tried it through app its going to be another payment .after retried the payment then I received that the the payment is done.i received my order number via gmail which I made the payment with . But I didn't received  the license or any other message by eset to associated email which is nxxxxxxxx5@gmail.com.i even cheked my mail of  the google account I made the payment with, and I haven't received my license key even there. I don't understand. I can send you my order number if it's necessary and can you please check wht was happend  .Because it shows me free version with no features in it even I have done the payment for subscription.please help ! 

{Pls Check wether I hv  signed in for eset  with a different account. But i am 100% sure that the account is this. And I even had a backup before I switched my phone and some screen shots of my account including trial licence}

There must be a technical issue I guess. Since it's a long run idk.. pls help ! 

• Administrators
  • Solution

I've re-sent you the license email with a license/activation key that you can enter in Subscriptions in your ESET Mobile Security menu.

😊Hi thank you so much 🤝. I'm so grateful. and I really thankful  for you to consider this matter .. I received the license key 👍.