Device name is 'added up' by 1 after reinstalling. Can this be reverted?

Go to solution Solved by kidding_guy,

After reinstalled ESET on my device, the device name in my ESET account has been added by a number.

The device name was: COMPUTER

And now has been renamed to: COMPUTER-1

Is there a way to delete this -1 and have my computer name be the same as it on my ESET account?
I cannot find this somewhere on my account and device names.

For some reason it looks like ESET is keeping track of removed devices, that are to be added on the same account with the same device.

• Administrators

This is most likely due to a hardware change. Try uninstalling ESET, removing any devices via ESET HOME and reinstalling / reactivating it from scratch.

• Solution
4 hours ago, Marcos said:

This is most likely due to a hardware change. Try uninstalling ESET, removing any devices via ESET HOME and reinstalling / reactivating it from scratch.

It's the same computer, so ho hardware change.

It was also not listed under that device name in my account. The +1 was just added for 'no particular' reason, besides that it was already once registered.

(I left all other currently registered devices in my account, because if i remove them I have to log in on each of them to connect to my account once more...)

EDIT:

For some reason I was able to rename the device back to its original name. Maybe ESET servers took a night to 'reset' the (current) state. Fixed!

Edited by kidding_guy