Well that was annoying. Anyone else having issues downloading programs or updates this might be of help.

Yeah I'll make this quick.  I noticed a red x at the bottom of the my screen around the 1st of this month didn't pay much attention to it until I was getting promted that a Windows Update was needed.  So I got to do that and I am getting Error Code 803d000a.  The Internet was of little to no help with is one.  The only bit of info I could gather was that maybe my Internet Security was the problem I figured everything was cool, I've never had an issue with Node before so it can be that.  It was you.  I finally got the program removed which was no where near as easy as you made it in vid.  I had to download Ms Fix it, to uninstall.  When I tried to do it your way it said that the program was on a network and unavilable.   Just throw it out there for anyone else having this issues.  One more thing, what's the deal with you blocking certain games(League of Legends, Smite, etc)?

• Administrators

ESET could theoretically be the culprit only if you deliberately enabled SSL scanning which is disabled by default. However, even with SSL scanning enabled ESET products haven't caused any issues with WU for ages.

As for uninstalling ESET manually, please follow the instructions at hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2289.

What OS do you use?

What version of NOD32 are you using/were you using?

About the sites which were blocked:

Legitimate, malware- and PUA-free sites are not blocked by default. What message appeared when the sites were blocked?

One more thing, what's the deal with you blocking certain games(League of Legends, Smite, etc)?

Speaking about League of Legends: hxxp://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/plugx-malware-found-in-official-releases-of-league-of-legends-path-of-exile/