I am not receiving the verification email !!

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

• Administrators
3 hours ago, zlfaga said:

Dear ESET team, can you fix my problem as well? It says 'Waiting for verification'

This is a license from the scame scammer as the license above.

This license was issued by a Sri Lanka reseller for activation and use in that country. It's registered to Uxxxxu Sxxxxxxxxxe (exxxxxxd@hotmail.com).

Please ask for a refund and purchase a license from an authorized distributor or reseller in your country.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
50 minutes ago, nadzeb said:

Hello,
Can you help me with the verification?

This is another license from a suspicious seller from Sri Lanka. The license is registered to eXXXXXXL@hotmail.com.

Please ask for a refund and purchase a license from your local authorized ESET distributor or reseller.

I purchased the home security ultimate subscription today , around 4 hours ago. I still not have received a activation code so I can set up VPN ... How long does it take to get the activation code ? The money went out of my bank for the ultimate subscription 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, conlon said:

I purchased the home security ultimate subscription today , around 4 hours ago. I still not have received a activation code so I can set up VPN ... How long does it take to get the activation code ? The money went out of my bank for the ultimate subscription 

I was able to find only a license for ESET Mobile Security associated with your forum email address. If you've used another email address for purchase, please supply it to me via a personal message. If there's a problem with licenses, it is strongly recommended to contact the distributor or reseller directly.

Marcos I gave wrong email I think ...when subscribing to Ultimate .

.con was used at the end of my email instead of .com 

I requested up to date statements with my bank so I can proof I paid for the yearly ultimate subscription. Can you help me with this error ?? Be greatly appreciated. I need the VPN asap as I'm going on holidays soon 

Screenshot(2).thumb.png.c03d55b9b003a4532781cea00843e776.pngI am also not receiving the verification email, but I did receive a password change email, so it's not on the account side. Any ideas?

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, cwbabino said:

I am also not receiving the verification email, but I did receive a password change email, so it's not on the account side. Any ideas?

There was a typo in the domain part of your license email address. Please try to add the subscription to your ESET HOME account now.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, PaoloGuttio said:

Hello, I have been meeting same problem with unreaching veryfication email. Please help me. 
Other mails about my e.g. loging in i recieve.

The verification email was sent to the license owner's email address pXXXXXXXXXs@gmail.com.

Unfortunately it is still not working. We tried to move the subscription to another Eset account with a different email and we had the same result. We receive passwords change emails, but not the verification email. 

Screenshot(2).thumb.png.c03d55b9b003a4532781cea00843e776.pngI am also not receiving the verification email, but I did receive a password change email, so it's not on the account side. Any ideas?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, cwbabino said:

Unfortunately it is still not working. We tried to move the subscription to another Eset account with a different email and we had the same result. We receive passwords change emails, but not the verification email. 

I am also not receiving the verification email, but I did receive a password change email, so it's not on the account side. Any ideas?

The verification email was sent to the license owner's email address jXXXXXXXXXXXX12@gmail.com. Verification is required since the email address is different than the one used with your ESET HOME account email cXXXXXXo@gmail.com.

The email appears delivered in the system:

Received by gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com
Delivered: 2024/08/30 9:08pm UTC+00:00

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Mahesh Trading Corporation said:

3BA-KAX-XBC Not able to receive verification email

The verification email was sent to the license owner's email address iXXo@mXXXXXXXXXXXs.com.

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Sydney Transportation said:

Hi I'm also not getting the verification email. Thanks for the help

3BA-KJT-MPM

A verification email was sent to the license owner's email address aXXXXXXXXy@cXXXXXXt.net.

20 minutes ago, Marcos said:

A verification email was sent to the license owner's email address aXXXXXXXXy@cXXXXXXt.net.

The second part of that email is spelled wrong for some reason it has an extra t, that's probably why were not getting it.  @comcast.net

thanks for the help

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Sydney Transportation said:

The second part of that email is spelled wrong for some reason it has an extra t, that's probably why were not getting it.  @comcast.net

thanks for the help

The email address has been amended, you should now be able to add it to your ESET HOME account.