Server reporting as resource not found 0x120002db

Hi I have a Windows server 2016 showing as the above in my ERA dashboard

Its on version 10.0.12010.0 I have 3 other 2016 servers all on the same build all reporing fine, I am not sure what the issue is with this one. I reinstalled the application and it was showing a fine in the era for a couple of days and then reverted back to the above message. Can you advise how I can find out what resource is missing and how I can resolve it?

Many Thanks

• Administrators

Please provide a screenshot of the screen where you are seeing it as well as a list of installed modules from Help -> About in your ESET PROTECT console.

• Administrators

What problem is reported in the main Endpoint gui under Protection status? Does temporarily switching to the pre-release update channel in the advanced update setup make a difference?

That screen looks fine as per attached screenshot, its only showing as a warning in our remote administrator portal.

Can you link to a guide as to how I switch to the prerelease update please?

GUI.PNG

• Administrators

You can configure it in the advanced update setup or via a policy here:

image.png

We recommend to have at least a couple of machines in a company update from the pre-release update channel so that in case of issues with modules you could contact ESET to stop the release and switch to the regular update channel in the mean time until the issue is fixed.

Hi Marcos

Thanks for this, I have applied to the server and its now updating... I will respond tomorrow to let you know if anything has changed

Thanks for your help so far