Different Parental Control settings on child devices

Hi, I am using Parental Control for my kids. Both have two mobile devices - mobile phone and tablet. Is it possible to track both devices at once and set time limits, allowed time slots etc. independently on each device or are the settings common for all devices belonging to one child? I haven't found any way how to switch between the devices except of the option "Set as tracked devices" under the three dots next to device name on Devices tab however it doesn't seem to enable to set different settings for each device.

• Marcos changed the title to Different Parental Control settings on child devices
  • 3 weeks later...

My experience has been multiple devices for same child share settings and you get only one tracked device for the child. You need to create another child profile to track both devices which is a pain since it doubles your administrative efforts like web filtering exceptions which you will want to be the same across devices for the same child.