Problem downloading ESET

But i dont understand how i actually get my copy a nod32 .... i have been sent in a spinning wheel around around back to the same as 15 sek earlier i have clicked EVERY download button i can find but all of them are fake and never is a download of any file....

but we all know why.... there isnt so many instance to get confused and do something wrong if you only tell your license key ONCE and get going .... no they need you to F it up, and lock yourself out .... they really wanna tether the license to a home account on another email and then when you least expekt it, jump at you demanding this and that , AND not using the exakt wording as the did when you registered everything ....

SO HOW DO I GET MY SOFTWARE I HAVE LICENSE FOR ?????

• Marcos changed the title to Problem downloading ESET
  • Most Valued Members
48 minutes ago, Guest wena said:

But i dont understand how i actually get my copy a nod32 .... i have been sent in a spinning wheel around around back to the same as 15 sek earlier i have clicked EVERY download button i can find but all of them are fake and never is a download of any file....

but we all know why.... there isnt so many instance to get confused and do something wrong if you only tell your license key ONCE and get going .... no they need you to F it up, and lock yourself out .... they really wanna tether the license to a home account on another email and then when you least expekt it, jump at you demanding this and that , AND not using the exakt wording as the did when you registered everything ....

SO HOW DO I GET MY SOFTWARE I HAVE LICENSE FOR ?????

You mention fake. If you are downloading from the official eset site they shouldn't be fake. What site are you trying to download from?

53 minutes ago, Guest wena said:

The first question is where did you purchase your Eset license from?

Edited by itman