Tested many Internet Security solutions but always get back to Eset

blitzarokra

I have tested many Internet Security software in trial mode. I have searched for tests of different Internet Security software. But for some reason I always go back to Eset.

The reason is, It's lightweight and also have a lot of different settings and features that I like. I'm sorry if I have not paid for Eset yet. But I'm in trial that ends in 18 days and I want to continue test Eset. And I know when these days end I'm going to be a customer.

With this post. I just want to tell that I like this product.

• ESET Insiders

You made the right choice, Eset has been my security suite for almost ten years, I made some pauses with Norton, Vypre, Avast etc. never had the same quality of service

On 12/2/2023 at 9:40 AM, yeoldfart said:

You made the right choice, Eset has been my security suite for almost ten years, I made some pauses with Norton, Vypre, Avast etc. never had the same quality of service

Thanks for telling me this. I guess I never will switch away from Eset. I have looked at the different security suites that you wrote about. When searching around I have found that the most of them redirect users to different forums IF they get infected. Sure I'm using common sense when it comes to internet and downloading things. But I still want some sort of security suite. I can only say that so far I'm happy with Eset.