Windows 8.1 doesn't know my antivirus since Yesterday

Hi all , i have a problem i use eset smart security 8 and since today everthing worked great with all his security modules , But today i see attentions on task bar eset is running with lastest updates but windows doesn't see any antivirus installed , i follow a method using command prompt  "Press Win + XClick on “Command Prompt (Admin) regsvr32 /u WMIUTILS.DLL

Reboot the System
regsvr32 WMIUTILS.DLL Reboot Again"  -This fix most of errors only Turn on Virus Protection 
-Why i happen this and how can i fix ? 

image of my problem here : hxxp://i.imgur.com/M0gXyKA.jpg

Tom , i still have the same issue , i follow the moethod you tell me when i enter the 2st command i get an error Access is denied.

then i restart the system few times but still , Turn on virus protection is showing on action center

why is happen this , thanks a lot and HAPPy new year!

• Former ESET Employees

Tom , i still have the same issue , i follow the moethod you tell me when i enter the 2st command i get an error Access is denied. then i restart the system few times but still , Turn on virus protection is showing on action center why is happen this , thanks a lot and HAPPy new year!

Hello,

Can you please confirm that you did the following?" Right-click the cmd application when it appears in results and select Run as administrator from the context menu".

Thank you.

Tom , i still have the same issue , i follow the moethod you tell me when i enter the 2st command i get an error Access is denied. then i restart the system few times but still , Turn on virus protection is showing on action center why is happen this , thanks a lot and HAPPy new year!

Hello,

Can you please confirm that you did the following?" Right-click the cmd application when it appears in results and select Run as administrator from the context menu".

Thank you.

Yes i Run as Administrator , i know that running cmd as administrator in this case is most important step! , Does it have a explain why is happen this? , Thanks again!