Keyboard uses different commands.

Some of my num pad's keyboard don't work 1,2,3 /, and maybe some other. Sometimes after I restart when I try to go for example facebook, instead of "f" there is an "s", like I press f but there is a s as a command, after I close the browser and put it on again its all fine. Could it be a keylogger thing ? And why my 1,2,3 and some other numbers on the num pad just stopped working, I tried to reinstall keyboard it worked untill I restarted my laptop.

21 hours ago, Marcos said:

Does switching to the pre-release update channel in the advanced update setup make a difference?

Excuse me but what is that ? And what is the point of it ? 

• Most Valued Members
On 11/16/2023 at 5:00 PM, Tio said:

Excuse me but what is that ? And what is the point of it ? 

Pre release often contains fixes to issues that they put on the pre release server first to confirm it works before going final.

Eset recommends using this unless on a work machine. A fix for what sounds like your issue has been put on the pre release server and will eventually go onto the main public one 

On 11/18/2023 at 1:44 PM, peteyt said:

Pre release often contains fixes to issues that they put on the pre release server first to confirm it works before going final.

Eset recommends using this unless on a work machine. A fix for what sounds like your issue has been put on the pre release server and will eventually go onto the main public one 

It doesn't really bother me for the time being, let me just clarify if I understood you. Eventually a fix will be released I just have to wait ? 

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, Tio said:

It doesn't really bother me for the time being, let me just clarify if I understood you. Eventually a fix will be released I just have to wait ? 

Yes however technically the more people who use the pre release option the more quicker fixes will go public as more people will be able to test, confirm no issues or no bugs caused be it