ESET Banking Protection issue at US Bank

Starting a few days ago, I'm unable to complete online bill payments at the US Bank website.  At the very last step, confirmation, I get an error message that a component could not be loaded.  If I instead use Firefox without going to the Banking Protection window, the payments go through fine.

1 hour ago, itman said:

Open Eset Banking & Payment Protection log and see if any entries exist. If they do, post a screen shot of the entries listed.

I apologize for the ambiguous description.  The error is on the US Bank website.  Something either in the ESET implementation, or the USB website, has changed recently to cause a glitch.

3 hours ago, spoolin01 said:

If I instead use Firefox without going to the Banking Protection window, the payments go through fine.

Some bank web sites link to third party providers to process bill payment transactions. I suspect that that some type of code injection is occurring from the third party provider that is being blocked by B&BP isolated browser mode.

One possible solution is to determine what third party web site is being connected to and exclude that web site from B&PP processing.

Edited by itman