Internet outage seen in North Korea amid U.S. hacking dispute

TomFace

Actually sources say the routers in china might have been what was getting hit and was causing the inconsistent stability of internet there, but attacking either would surely bring them offline spuratically.

I actually work for the government now, so my statement was a joking matter.

I would never involve myself.

My career, as well as it being treason.

So its imperative i make myself clear and retract my false joke statement.

The Fbi are the investigators with help from other branches, says current sources.

I really think the people behind the Sony breach are like Vibers recent foot in mouth. Should have just left it alone.

It was fictional after all. Or the movie creator should have left the non comedy parts, out of a comedy lol.

just my 2 cents.

You're cool Arakasi not to worry. ;)

What I think Sony should do is make the film available to as many people as possible :D:P(i.e...like free on the internet). So let's say that 1 million people would see it in a theater (I'm making up these numbers as I do not know), but on the internet, it might be 10 or 20 (or more) times that number. That should really "pull their chain" whoever is behind this. And not that Sony needs the money, but they could do the crowd funding (I think it's called that) thing to help off set their losses (and/or then donate that $$ to a charitable cause).

Edited by TomFace

Arakasi...you need not worry, you are not out of line. :D

The "freedom thieves" who did this injustice are the ones who need to worry... :unsure:

Edited by TomFace