Problem trying to renew license

I am having an issue while attempting to renew my license,,I apparently need a site password for eset,,,,When i click "forgot password" i enter my email and get emailed a clickable link which is not clickable, and when i copy and paste the link as the instructions say i can also do, does nothing....What do i do now.

thanks

Hello and welcome zimzam. You can renew your ESET home product license up to 60 days before your license expires, or up to 60 days after. Are you in that timeframe?

If so and in North America use this link:

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/renew/

If you are still having issues, Call: +1 (866) 343-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 1 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card or other payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8] 

For others worldwide, contact ESET or the ESET partner through which you've purchased. 

I am not sure what you are referring to with "site password".

Edited by TomFace

Oh...sorry (I had a senior moment)!

Now I am with you-I just tried the website purchase password recovery e-mail and copied (it did not click for me either) and pasted the recovery link (without the "thank you" at the end) and it worked ok for me. So I guess if you are still having issues call them Monday morning.

Edited by TomFace

the password is needed to renew,,,it is not the product activation password that came with the license

So you do not want to extend the username/password license, but you want to reset a password?

So what password do you want to reset?

If it's the password of the myESET account then you can do this here.

Or what password is it?

Additionally it may be useful to know in what country you live.

Ok let me start over//

My license is expired,,I do want to renew that license with all current inormation...

when i expand my eset icon from the tray i click "renew" button,,next to "activate product" button.

When i do that i get a new screen that has me select the "term" aka. Years i want to renew for.

i add to cart,,i click proceed to checkout,,And for returning customers it says, enter email and password.

under that it says."Use the password associated with this website, not the password assigned to your product username."

Country is USA

See my post @11:55AM-"I just tried the website purchase password recovery e-mail and copied (it did not click for me either) and pasted the recovery link (without the "thank you" at the end) and it worked ok for me. So I guess if you are still having issues call them Monday morning. "

I apologize for my confusion and you having to repeat yourself. :rolleyes:

Edited by TomFace