Can't find a few things in the Remote Administrator Configuration Editor

FriggGuðrún

I need to enable the following, but I can't seem to figure out where they live:

On the client, Endpoint Security > Advanced Setup > Web and Email > Email and Client Protection > I need to:

• Append tag messages to received and read email to all scanned mail

On the client under Advanced Setup > Network > Connection View > I need to enable:

• Resolve Host names
  • Also show connections within the computer

On the remote administrator Configuration Editor, I should be able to find this stuff under Windows desktop v5, but I just can't seem to track that down for some reason. 

Additionally, I have a rule setup on the Remote Administrator to open up a port for a specific application.  I can't find the corresponding window on the client machine.  

• From the Remote Administrator I'm clicking on Personal Firewall > Settings > Rule setup: See dialog > click on Edit > Rules tab.

But when I'm on the client computer I can't find the corresponding window for the firewall rules.  I'm looking in:

• Network > Personal Firewall > Rules and Zones > "setup" under " Zone and rule editor section > all I have there is a zones tab.

Any help you can provide would be handy.  Thank you.

Edited by FriggGuðrún

Hello again

Append tag messages to received and read email to all scanned mail

This can be found in the policy manager under:

Windows desktop > Kernel > Settings > E-mail client protection > Append tag msg options

On the client under Advanced Setup > Network > Connection View

Since connection view is for the client and caters to the person using it, i do not think ESET has incorporated this into ERA.

I do not see it either.

But when I'm on the client computer I can't find the corresponding window for the firewall rules.  I'm looking in:

• Network > Personal Firewall > Rules and Zones > "setup" under " Zone and rule editor section > all I have there is a zones tab.

Any help you can provide would be handy.  Thank you.

On the client you should see a Rules and Zones tab.

Under Rules tab is where you will find the place to create new, and edit existing rules.