Traffic light pong is the best way to kill time at the lights

rugk

I know this has nothing to do with ESET, but I found it such funny, so I had to post it. :D

Earlier this year we wrote about Lisbon’s dancing traffic lights, which set out to amuse pedestrians while simultaneously promoting a safer city. Well, that effort has been one-upped in Germany, where you can now play pong against the stranger opposite you while waiting for the light to go green.

GoExplore.net News: Traffic light pong is the best way to kill time at the lights

:lol:

This topic was also published on a German ESET support forum.

• Most Valued Members

I know this has nothing to do with ESET, but I found it such funny, so I had to post it. :D

Earlier this year we wrote about Lisbon’s dancing traffic lights, which set out to amuse pedestrians while simultaneously promoting a safer city. Well, that effort has been one-upped in Germany, where you can now play pong against the stranger opposite you while waiting for the light to go green.

GoExplore.net News: Traffic light pong is the best way to kill time at the lights

:lol:

This topic was also published on a German ESET support forum.

I like the dancing traffic lights. Not only a cool idea but stopping 81% more people is astounding. I'm not so sure about the pong, it just may tie traffic up with a championship pong match. ;)