Constant emails about suspicious activity each time I use my PC

Each time I'm using my PC since about a week or so, I've been bombarded with these emails about suspicious activity through my phantom account. I have 3 accounts, H... which is the account I always use, K... which is very rarely used, and F... which is the phantom account. I never log into the phantom accoint and use my H... account.

Please advise. Am I at risk? Is my PC at risk? What does this mean? Is somebody trying to remotely access my PC? If so why aren't I getting alerted for the internet security I pay for? 

noted but now my firewall seems to be disabled and im unable to turn it on. saw a similar problem in another thread and tried installing epfwlwf and although the installation was successful, i cant install it to the driver and when i cancel the error message says access denied. ive located the file being searched for and it is in the correct directory. Pic relatedimage.thumb.png.51bcb087024e7afa5091b2948f19f704.pngimage.thumb.png.3e8ddc9b9e4d115ebeaec71ad2a31755.png

• Administrators

Please try uninstalling ESET, then run the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode.  Next install the latest version from ESET's website https://www.eset.com/int/download-home/.

Should the problem persist, open a new topic for this issue and provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.