Notifications Spam

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum here and not sure if this is in the correct place! please forgive me if it is not! I have ESET Smart Security 8 and all of a sudden I started getting notifications spam  - See below

Address has been blocked

URL address:

ssl://www.esexclusiva.com

IP address:

The only thing I can think of which I have downloaded is a video game addon which is suppose to be from a OK website which i did a scan and passed. Besides that, All i have downloaded is chrome apps and that is it in the past few days. The spam only started happening a hour ago while I started to open multiple windows on chrome. 

I have ran a full security check -  nothing found

I have ran ESET online checker - nothing found

I have ran malwarebytes - nothing found

So now I am totally confused and this notification is spamming down on the right hand corner of my screen. Some light on the matter would be fantastic, thanks in advance. 

Regards

Ciaran

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for the quick reply. Ok so how do I move forward from from this point as I am actually not trying to access the specified website, I have ran the scans listed above with no malware found so I don't know how to stop the notifications spam while using the Internet, I don't want to just disable the notification incase there is a infection? I also had a look to see what the computer was trying to access through the tcp address and couldn't see a matching name or ip address. Sorry for the wall of text using my phone and thanks again.

Ciaran

Marcos,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried using IE & Firefox and there is not any issues with the notification spam. I can now assume that it was one of the extenstions apps which i downloaded that is causing the issue.

I have removed all the extensions and done a full reset on chrome, did a complete uninstall of Chrome, resintalled again and after a reboot everything seemed ok. I was able to open web pages with no issue. I installed an app called Adblock which i have had for years with no issues and the notifcation starts to spam again.

Ciaran

Edited by ciaran012