PUSHING SOME POLICIES for Endpoints using ESET AGENT

Dears ,

I have some tasks before I start I would to ask if possible push it through from ESET console , case all Devices Eset Agent available ..

- Protect BIOS for endpoints with password .

- Locked Screen for Endpoints.

For your information we don't have DC for centralize this policies , If any one have idea to to centralize to  Work Group instead of do this one by one ? , I appreciate your support 

Thanks

• Administrators

Policies can be used to enforce particular settings of the ESET security product or agent installed on endpoints or servers. They cannot be used to do ESET unrelated things that an admin cannot accomplish even from the command line, e.g. to protect BIOS with a password.

On 5/31/2023 at 11:31 AM, Marcos said:

Policies can be used to enforce particular settings of the ESET security product or agent installed on endpoints or servers. They cannot be used to do ESET unrelated things that an admin cannot accomplish even from the command line, e.g. to protect BIOS with a password.

Thanks for your reply , 

For Lock Screen

New-ItemProperty -Path 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\' -Name 'InactivityTimeoutSecs'  -PropertyType DWORD -Value 0x0000012C -Force -ea 'SilentlyContinue'

How can I  push this command by ESET ?