Unknown things on my network inspector

I get a notification sometimes that some random thing has joined our network and when i go into my network setting on my router its not visible. i live in a scarcely populated countryside so we have no public traffic around us at all its just only us living in out here. i can recognise our stuff but i have no idea of the rest. what are they and are they dangerous? and how are they connecting to our network? pls if anyone can help me to understand this i would be grateful.

Képernyőfelvétel (87).png

Edited by oscotron

• Marcos changed the title to Unknown things on my network inspector

Reset your router/gateway and see if the suspect connections disappear. The only thing that should be showing on the Network Inspector display are devices associated with your local network; i.e. 192.168.1.xxx.

One possible suspect device source I see is your Huawei smart phone.

Edited by itman

Thanks, I'll reset it, the huawei was a friends cell when she came over. I found these adresses weird, never seen anything like this before. anyhow I eep this thread posted if anything changes with the reset

7 minutes ago, oscotron said:

the huawei was a friends cell when she came over.

Given the numerous security issues published to date with Huawei phones, I recommend you remove that device from the router/gateway.

16 hours ago, itman said:

Given the numerous security issues published to date with Huawei phones, I recommend you remove that device from the router/gateway.

so after a router reset this happened. immediately i got these popping up on the network. one of my computers could be infected perhaps? then why are the scanners come up with nothing?

Képernyőfelvétel (88).png

Check you router's documentation on how to perform a "hard" reset. On some router's with a "red" button on the back of the case, you push in the button for 20 secs. or so. On other router's, a hard reset can only be done from the router's GUI interface. Note that a hard reset will remove all existing device connections and only re-discover connections for devices physically attached to the local network at the time the hard reset is performed.

If the router hard reset doesn't fix the issue, then update the router's firmware with the latest release available.

Edited by itman

14 minutes ago, itman said:

Check you router's documentation on how to perform a "hard" reset. On some router's with a "red" button on the back of the case, you push in the button for 20 secs. or so. On other router's, a hard reset can only be done from the router's GUI interface. Note that a hard reset will remove all existing device connections and only re-discover connections for devices physically attached to the local network at the time the hard reset is performed.

If the router hard reset doesn't fix the issue, then update the router's firmware with the latest release available.

will do sir! thanks for the help!!