"Error: authenticating or mounting encrypted virtual drive (Error code: 0xA009000B)"

I am facing the issue of unable to mount ESET encrypted drive with the "Error: authenticating or mounting encrypted virtual drive (Error code: 0xA009000B)". I have valid license and all the settings activated but still could not open the encrypted drive. I have multiple ESET encrypted drives which were created using ESET Smart Security Premium and i was previously able to open them. But now not a single encrypted drive is opening. Error appears as shown in attached screenshots.

ESET State.png

ESET Error.png

• Administrators

You have already posted here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/36474-eset-encrypted-drive-error-authenticating-or-mounting-encrypted-virtual-drive-error-code-0xc00f000c/

Is the dlpsrv service set to start automatically and running? Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector. In case the service is running. please raise a support ticket as suggested before.

17 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You have already posted here:

Is the dlpsrv service set to start automatically and running? Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector. In case the service is running. please raise a support ticket as suggested before.

i have already raised a support ticket as suggested. but i have recieved no response even after 19 hours. Moreover dlpsrv is set on autostart and running. i have also restarted this service multiple times manually but all in vain

4 hours ago, SmartUser 204547 said:

i have already raised a support ticket as suggested. but i have recieved no response even after 19 hours. Moreover dlpsrv is set on autostart and running. i have also restarted this service multiple times manually but all in vain

24 hours have passed but still no response against my support ticket

4 hours ago, SmartUser 204547 said:

24 hours have passed but still no response against my support ticket

Did you receive an e-mail acknowledgement that the request was received?