RPC server denied?

Go to solution Solved by itman,

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It's in the zones setup.

Sorry sir im having difficulty finding can you kindly tell me under what settings it is🙏

40 minutes ago, el el amiril said:

this is in the settings sir

Something is wrong with your router's initialization of DHCPv6.

All that is shown IPv6-wise in Eset local addresses display is the DHCPv6 assigned local link IPv6 address; i.e. fe80::xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx, Missing are assigned IPv6 and temporary IPv6 addresses. Also missing is assigned IPv6 DNS server/s addresses. Assuming your Win network adapter has IPv6 enabled and the ISP you use supports IPv6, all the aforementioned addresses should be present in associated Eset network settings.

As far as the Eset firewall blocked inbound IPv6 local host; i.e. ::1, network traffic goes, make sure you haven't disabled the Eset firewall "Allow all traffic within computer" default rule.

Edited by itman

7 minutes ago, itman said:

Something is wrong with your router's initialization of DHCPv6.

All that is shown IPv6-wise in Eset local addresses display is the DHCPv6 assigned local link IPv6 address; i.e. fe80::xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx, Missing are assigned IPv6 and temporary IPv6 addresses. Also missing is assigned IPv6 DNS server/s addresses. Assuming your Win network adapter has IPv6 enabled and the ISP you use supports IPv6, all the aforementioned addresses should be present in associated Eset network settings.

As far as the Eset firewall blocked inbound IPv6 local host; i.e. ::1, network traffic goes, make sure you haven't disabled the Eset firewall "Allow all traffic within computer" default rule.

i have set the firewall to only allow specific app i dont think my isp support ipv6 there are firewall rules that is block such as icmpv6 upnp req

• Solution
49 minutes ago, el el amiril said:

i have set the firewall to only allow specific app i dont think my isp support ipv6 there are firewall rules that is block such as icmpv6 upnp req

Again;

1 hour ago, itman said:

If you disable that rule, you will bork a bunch of necessary internal network activity.