How to Block Unknown devices on it router

Am so need to this forum, I can't even figure out how to "drag images to relevant categories".  Doesn't work on my with attempts.

So I'm just seen my question:  I've learned throughout ESET there are unrecognized devices using my router. Following standard instruction given, doesn't tell me show me how to unlock these intrusions.  Please help with advice and simple instructions.

Thank you anyone.   From Susanne M.

6 minutes ago, Susanne Mougan said:

Am so need to this forum, I can't even figure out how to "drag images to relevant categories".  Doesn't work on my with attempts.

So I'm just seen my question:  I've learned throughout ESET there are unrecognized devices using my router. Following standard instruction given, doesn't tell me show me how to unlock these intrusions.  Please help with advice and simple instructions.

Thank you anyone.   From Susanne M.

Yikes, hard to type on a cellphone without making spelling and grammar mistakes. Hope my question is understood. Just want to know how to Block Unknown Intruders on my router. Thanks.

• Administrators

Try to upgrade the router firmware to the latest version if available. Also use encryption and a strong password for wi-fi to prevent unauthorized devices connecting to your network.