svchost.exe traffic banned in most devices

As far as your phone connections being blocked by the Eset firewall, have you established any type of network connectivity from your laptop to your phone such as syncing settings, etc.?

Edited by itman

On 5/16/2023 at 9:43 PM, itman said:

The router via DHCPv4 processing auto allocates IP addresses on your local network. Most likely, the router allocated a new IP address to the phone; i.e. xxx.xxxx.1.3 is now xxx.xxxx.1.6.

Itman the thing with the banned inbound traffic happened again but this time about my other laptop whose svchost.exe tried 60 times as well as Microsoft tried 60 times which says its reputation is fine but it is still banned. I'm starting to believe I should delete eset and re-download it

13 hours ago, itman said:

Have you added new custom firewall rules to your Eset installations?

No but my other computer had some pirated software that malwarebytes might deleted ( most of it). Also I think the eset lags at the start of the computer so I will give it some time next time I open it 

11 minutes ago, Marinos said:

No but my other computer had some pirated software that malwarebytes might deleted ( most of it). Also I think the eset lags at the start of the computer so I will give it some time next time I open it 

thats one reason of malware infection

1 minute ago, el el amiril said:

thats one reason of malware infection

What malware infection? I'm taking about svchost being blocked. The request was from Microsoft of the dame computer so I don't think its malware.

2 hours ago, Marinos said:

Eset starts very early in Win startup processing.

The cracked software installer most likely had malware. This malware most likely modified system settings such as Win registry settings and the like. At this point, it is impossible to determine what is the problem with Eset startup processing or your PC's for that matter.

Open a tech support request with the Eset authorized retailer in Greece whom you purchased your Eset licenses from.

49 minutes ago, itman said:

Eset starts very early in Win startup processing.

The cracked software installer most likely had malware. This malware most likely modified system settings such as Win registry settings and the like. At this point, it is impossible to determine what is the problem with Eset startup processing or your PC's for that matter.

Open a tech support request with the Eset authorized retailer in Greece whom you purchased your Eset licenses from.

my other laptop had malware not the one with eset.

37 minutes ago, Marinos said:

my other laptop had malware not the one with eset.

Okay end of the topic. I went to task manager and checked every single svchost (there were only two) and they both signed from micorosoft and at system 32 ( the second one was at some xp pro files that I needed) everything is fine I guess if you agree close this topic.