svchost.exe traffic banned in most devices

For those who know, i had a problem with the 502 cmos checksum error and it would make my eset product network inspector go crazy and add the same devices two times. Now though that i took it to a service and they "fixed" it, i see a lot of svchost.exe traffic banned. What is going on and sohuld i worry? Should i enable it ? Also what is NT Kernel&System? Should i post a screenshot?

2 minutes ago, Marinos said:

Should i post a screenshot?

Yes. Also post as much available data that exists related to this problem such a screen shot of Eset alert of blocked svchost.exe network traffic.

3 minutes ago, itman said:

Yes. Also post as much available data that exists related to this problem such a screen shot of Eset alert of blocked svchost.exe network traffic.

i hope these arent sensitive data

Just now, Marinos said:

i hope these arent sensitive data

Edit out any data related to the local device such as local subnet IP addresses; user id info., etc..

1 minute ago, itman said:

Edit out any data related to the local device such as local subnet IP addresses; user id info., etc..

image.thumb.png.5c36bfe77632411f405eb3e15881c329.png

2 minutes ago, itman said:

i think i really got some viruses im scared

Do you have the Eset firewall set to "Allow all outbound traffic?"

Let me check also can I contact you to discord or something cause I believe that it would be faster to talk from there

4 minutes ago, itman said:

Can't find the setting where is it?

5 minutes ago, itman said:

Also I think it says inbound cause it says εισερχόμενα 

16 minutes ago, itman said:

Itman where is this setting located at?

37 minutes ago, Marinos said:

For those who know, i had a problem with the 502 cmos checksum error and it would make my eset product network inspector go crazy and add the same devices two times. Now though that i took it to a service and they "fixed" it, i see a lot of svchost.exe traffic banned. What is going on and sohuld i worry? Should i enable it ? Also what is NT Kernel&System? Should i post a screenshot?

@Marcosplease help

38 minutes ago, Marinos said:

Olay apparently this has happened again when I first set up my eset product and it just wanted some time now I can't see the blocked traffic I guess it is okay?

8 minutes ago, Marinos said:

Olay apparently this has happened again when I first set up my eset product and it just wanted some time now I can't see the blocked traffic I guess it is okay?

I know I'm getting rude but I really need help @Marcos @itman please am i okay now?

1 hour ago, Marinos said:

Itman where is this setting located at?

Eset_FW.thumb.png.3e121a0eb73ca79aa482f54b335b8f32.png

Also, verify that the "Also evaluate rules from Windows Firewall" setting is enabled.

Just now, itman said:

Eset_FW.thumb.png.3e121a0eb73ca79aa482f54b335b8f32.png

Also, verify that the "Also evaluate rules from Windows Firewall" setting is enabled.

Hey itman I said that I think its fine now read my last message but now I don't have the 192.168.1.3 ip why that? I can't find it neither through avr -ap command

2 minutes ago, Marinos said:

Hey itman I said that I think its fine now read my last message

Probably not. Eset Network Wizard by default only shows network connections blocked in the last 15 mins. All the System and svchost.exe blocking most likely occurred at system startup time when Windows performs numerous outbound connections from these processes for Win Update checking and various maintenance activities. Again, verify your Eset settings are the same as shown in the posted screen shot.

8 minutes ago, Marinos said:

but now I don't have the 192.168.1.3 ip why that?

No clue what you are referring to. If you open your router's GUI, it will show you what device on your network that IP address is associated with.

Probably not. Eset Network Wizard by default only shows network connections blocked in the last 15 mins. All the System and svchost.exe blocking most likely occurred at system startup time when Windows performs numerous outbound connections from these processes for Win Update checking and various maintenance activities. Again, verify your Eset settings are the same as shown in the posted screen shot.

No clue what you are referring to. If you open your router's GUI, it will show you what device on your network that IP address is associated with.

My phone was the 1.3 but now it's 1.6 also my phone had the most blocked tries does that mean something? 

4 minutes ago, itman said:

Also you may didn't understood there isn't any banned traffic now not only to see but there is nothing neither the blue icon that indicates a problem. And the settings are as you said 

1 minute ago, Marinos said:

My phone was the 1.3 but now it's 1.6 also my phone had the most blocked tries does that mean something? 

Are you connecting to the Internet from your PC using your wireless phone connection?

5 minutes ago, itman said:

Okay let me conclude: so the first time I setup the network inspector the same thing had happened but because I djdnt change it to a trusted now its a trusted but there this happened after multiple scans I closed eset gui and waited till there is no blue icon because it needed some time I think and now there is no 1.3 ip even at the routers gui I can't find it.

Just now, itman said:

Are you connecting to the Internet from your PC using your wireless phone connection?

I am from a laptop 

I really have no clue what you are doing.

Do not run a Network Inspector scan immediately after a system startup. Full network connectivity usually takes a few minutes to fully initialize. This might explain the strange things you have been observing.

I really have no clue what you are doing.

Do not run a Network Inspector scan immediately after a system startup. Full network connectivity usually takes a few minutes to fully initialize. This might explain the strange things you have been observing.

Okay but what about the 1.3 ip that there isn't?  Wtf

7 minutes ago, Marinos said:

Okay but what about the 1.3 ip that there isn't? 

The router via DHCPv4 processing auto allocates IP addresses on your local network. Most likely, the router allocated a new IP address to the phone; i.e. xxx.xxxx.1.3 is now xxx.xxxx.1.6.