Cant detect any viruses but my mail is getting hacked when i login

dodokan

So i scan my computer with eset but it finds no viruses but whenever i connect a mail account to my computer it gets hacked. I consider about formatting my computer (cleaning every ssd and os). If i format my laptop with like usb does that clean all kinds of viruses am i safe after that? I will scan with eset after format too i wanted to do a system recovery but i get winload.efi error so i cant do that one.

13 minutes ago, dodokan said:

So i scan my computer with eset but it finds no viruses but whenever i connect a mail account to my computer it gets hacked.

You need to provide more details.

Are you referring to connecting to your e-mail provider account via a browser or through an e-mail client such as Outlook or Thunderbird?

What is your basis for stating your computer is hacked?

I mean for example today i connected my mail to my windows account so it shows my mail account in settings. I was not connected to internet this evening but when i login to my account i saw that there has been like 300 spam mails sent from me to different accounts and when i check login logs i see login attempts from different countries. I connected my account via browser and microsoft teams. I think that i am hacked because this only happens when i connect any of my mail account to this computer.

14 hours ago, dodokan said:

I was not connected to internet this evening but when i login to my account i saw that there has been like 300 spam mails sent from me to different accounts and when i check login logs i see login attempts from different countries. I

Check your e-mail address here: https://haveibeenpwned.com/ . If it shows your e-mail address has been compromised, the only way to stop this activity is by setting up a new e-mail address.

On 5/11/2023 at 4:18 AM, dodokan said:

If i format my pc would that also do same thing with flashing pc bios?

No

• 1 month later...