Anti-Theft set up problens

I purchased the Smart Security 8 set for new 2-1 laptop and clicked on the anti-theft activation and I set up an account for my.eset. The problem is the prgram menu is locked at the Anti-Theft is enabled with a link to Finish antiteft configuration and only opens the create account screen. How do I get it unstuck? Delete and reinstall to try again?

What means it's locked? Can you give a screenshot?

When you already have created an account at my.eset.com then you only have to login in ESS.

Here a screenshot which shows the window you should see.

Because you already created an account you have to enter your account data on the right to login.

post-3952-0-52124300-1416235034_thumb.png

• 4 months later...

Here a screenshot which shows the window you should see.

Because you already created an account you have to enter your account data on the right to login.

attachicon.gifAntiTheft_Activate_Marked.png

I know this is an old topic. I note that is  not marked as solved. I would appreciate some input on how to resolve this issue.

I am setting up a new HP Omen product loan. I am finding that I am in the same situation as the original poster of this thread. I already have a my.eset.com account, having enabled and setup anti-theft on a different laptop in my household. I downloaded and setup ESET SmartSuite v. 8.0.312.0 and enabled anti-theft. I am unable to finish the setup because clicking on finish setup does not present me with the option to enter my current my.eset.com informtion as shown in the image you posted. Instead it bounces me to a three step procedure as if ESET SmartSuite were not already installed and activated. See the following image for what I see.I am unable to post the image. I posted it as an attachment for viewing.

post-7099-0-07622200-1429257985_thumb.png

Edited by erico

Okay great your problem is resolved.

Maybe there was a kind of inconsistent state of Anti-Theft as it shows in your first post that Anti-Theft would be enabled.