At a dead end for getting my user name and password to activate

I am unable to get ESET to respond to my online request for my user name and password to activate my subscription. After Micro Center messed up the original installation and did it again, my activation key no longer works. I have tried twice to get my user name and password from ESET by sneding my e-mail as instructed, but have been ignored by ESET for two days.

Someone please let me know an alternate way for me to activate my product!

• Former ESET Employees

If you know the email address you used when you purchased your ESET product, you should be able to retrieve your Username and Password using our Lost License page. Once you have completed this form and received the email from ESET containing your credentials, you can then enter your Username and Password into your product to activate it.

I have absolutely the same problem. In fact I purchased my new license this morning but I can't make it work; it says my username/password are incorrect and it even says my username is expired since 24 days. 

I tried everything ! I entered my informations many many times, i supressed the Cache, I even tried to uninstall and reinstall Eset, but it still won't work !

I thought maybe I didn't have the right informations so I used the Lost license page, but the informations they sent me back were the same as this morning. 

What can I do? I really need it to work, and I paid for it ...

Similar problem here trying to do a license renewal.  The online system insists it has does not recognize my username.   I still have my original license email and the one I am trying to use IS correct.  I've also tried it direct from within the app.   No difference.

When I do the lost password/email resend, the system happily sends me an email with exactly the same username that it does not recognize.     This is very frustrating.  

The applications installed on my PCs are receiving the usual updates so the update server at least does recognize me.  My license runs out in a few days.   

• Former ESET Employees

I am unable to get ESET to respond to my online request for my user name and password to activate my subscription. After Micro Center messed up the original installation and did it again, my activation key no longer works. I have tried twice to get my user name and password from ESET by sneding my e-mail as instructed, but have been ignored by ESET for two days.

Someone please let me know an alternate way for me to activate my product!

What method are you using for contacting ESET?

Have you tried the Support Request Form or Chat?

• Former ESET Employees

I have absolutely the same problem. In fact I purchased my new license this morning but I can't make it work; it says my username/password are incorrect and it even says my username is expired since 24 days. 

I tried everything ! I entered my informations many many times, i supressed the Cache, I even tried to uninstall and reinstall Eset, but it still won't work !

I thought maybe I didn't have the right informations so I used the Lost license page, but the informations they sent me back were the same as this morning. 

What can I do? I really need it to work, and I paid for it ...

This might seem like a silly question, but did you download and install the same product you originally purchased? Also, did you complete the items in this checklist? For most U/P-related issues, these steps resolve the issue.

• Former ESET Employees

Similar problem here trying to do a license renewal.  The online system insists it has does not recognize my username.   I still have my original license email and the one I am trying to use IS correct.  I've also tried it direct from within the app.   No difference.

When I do the lost password/email resend, the system happily sends me an email with exactly the same username that it does not recognize.     This is very frustrating.  

The applications installed on my PCs are receiving the usual updates so the update server at least does recognize me.  My license runs out in a few days.   

What kind of license is this? For a single product? A bundle?

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of license is this? For a single product? A bundle?

It was for ESET Family Security Pack 5 License.   So five PCs and five mobile devices.  I never actually used all the licenses.   As of one hour ago, my license ran out.  I was still getting updates right until the end.  

A ticket was opened last week with support as well.  Nothing heard since then.  

Were it me ...... Backup Plans B & C  ....................................                                                                                                                                                                                ESET CUST SVC

For assistance with downloading and installing ESET products, entering username and password information, questions about ESET products, removing viruses and to submit a sample virus.

Call: +1 (619) 630-2300 in San Diego, CA USA

All Other Issues:  (866) 343-ESET (3738)
Hours of phone support: 6:00am - 6:00pm PST  M-F

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

• Former ESET Employees

Were it me ...... Backup Plans B & C  ....................................                                                                                                                                                                                ESET CUST SVC

For assistance with downloading and installing ESET products, entering username and password information, questions about ESET products, removing viruses and to submit a sample virus.

Call: +1 (619) 630-2300 in San Diego, CA USA

All Other Issues:  (866) 343-ESET (3738)

Hours of phone support: 6:00am - 6:00pm PST  M-F

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

For other users, please be aware that information is for customers in the United States and Canada only. For users not in the US or Canada, you can go to hxxp://www.eset.com/contact or hxxp://www.eset.com/int/language-selector/ to find the ESET office, partner, or distributor in your area.