I'm using Internet security and it started to cause problems

I'm using Internet security and it started to couse problems

I'm using Internet security and it started to cause problems with video streamers. when trying to start a video i'm getting "error 232011". 

I was not getting that a month ago.

The way i tested to confirm that is an eset problem, is on sandbox with and iwithout ESET IS.

The site https://gogoanime.llc/. and it doesn't matter what video you choose. and it happening on STREAMSB video streamer.

Look at that pic:

QMRBVJy.png

10 minutes ago, itman said:

Appears the web site has been hacked:

Eset_Video.thumb.png.84685e77260f93936522bb1eb760d7b7.png

I don't get that Threat found message. just the error.

Edited by Ori0749

19 minutes ago, itman said:

Appears the web site has been hacked:

Eset_Video.thumb.png.84685e77260f93936522bb1eb760d7b7.png

Ok and ESET IS cannot remove the javascript from launching and start the video normally?

It's starting to be a big problem....

Edited by Ori0749

• Marcos changed the title to I'm using Internet security and it started to cause problems
  • Administrators

There's a link to a malicious / blocked site in the code which has been blocked for several months already. Also there's a heavily obfuscated JS which I suspect to be adware:

image.png

6 hours ago, Marcos said:

There's a link to a malicious / blocked site in the code which has been blocked for several months already. Also there's a heavily obfuscated JS which I suspect to be adware:

image.png

Can you add a feature that will remove it from the page/Internet stream player  when detected, that it will allow us to use them instead of blocking their use

Edited by Ori0749

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Ori0749 said:

Can you add a feature that will remove it from the page/Internet stream player  when detected, that it will allow us to use them instead of blocking their use

The website must be cleaned by an administrator.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, el el amiril said:

Try resetting your eset setting to default

Please post suggestions only if they could lead to a resolution. Resetting ESET settings to defaults will not remove the unwanted stuff from the website.

16 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please post suggestions only if they could lead to a resolution. Resetting ESET settings to defaults will not remove the unwanted stuff from the website.

it did work sir i adjusted some settings in the app it was not block but resetting it did work for me for sure this is a bug