Problems receiving password change emails

Go to solution Solved by Christian28,

Hi, as I pointed out in the title, i don't receive email to chance the password from eset after i deleted the account Google I use for Eset, and then reactivate it at a later time.

I use Gmail for emails and my telephone is an Android.

I tried to send emails to this email address with other addresses, and the messages arrived, but the Eset email to change the password never arrives,

Could someone clarify this for me a bit. Thanks in advance

• Administrators

Unfortunately it's not clear what email to change a password you didn't receive from ESET. Please explain step by step what you did.

• Solution

I downloaded ESET to protect my son from inappropriate material for his age, i registered by entering email and password as required, both on my and his phone. Everything went smoothly when I accidentally deleted the Google account I used for ESET. With the deleted account I no longer received emails from the Google email service or Gmail. Understanding the damage, I recovered my google account (which fortunately can be done). You may be wondering what's the point of saying this, if I have a working ESET account anyway. The problem is that after all this mess I've made, when I wanted to access the ESET app, it asked me to put my email and password and since I didn't remember it, I typed the button to reset the password which as you well know, to do this is required to put the email. And this is where the problem arises because once I put my email, I don't get the ESET message for password recovery and I suspect that this is due to the fact that I deleted my google account even if I managed to recover it afterwards and I sent myself various messages to see if I received them, which I did. So now my question is whether it's my problem that you can't do anything about. I also tried to uninstall it but it always asks me for the password

• Administrators

There are 2 licenses registered with your forum email address:

1, Parental Control license which expired on April 13
2, A freemium Parental Control license.

A freemium license should be used automatically after installing ESET Parental Control. If you would like to use the full (paid) version of ESET Parental Control, you will need to renew you expired license with public ID 3A7-UJP-UPA via Google Play.

I can't access my account because I can't remember the password, and if I click on the word change password, the email that should arrive from eset does not arrive

• Administrators

Since you don't have a valid paid license registered with the said email address, I'd recommend creating a new email address and installing the freemium version from scratch. Or you can purchase a license via Google Play using your new email address.