I renewed my license but I can't get the "verification" mail...

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello, I renewed my yearly suscription, I loged in my home.eset but my license shows "waiting for verification".

I've got no email and I tryed resending the mail more than 10 times, nothing.

What can I do? Few days ago I loged in my home.eset, and it asked for a verification too, that time it worked!

My public ID is: 3AH-4V2-V6R

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please contact the license seller (Ontinet) and ask for a change of the license email address which is currently set to @crm.protegerse.com.

Thank you, I’ll call them

On 4/3/2023 at 12:17 PM, Marcos said:

Please contact the license seller (Ontinet) and ask for a change of the license email address which is currently set to @crm.protegerse.com.

Hello Marcos, I've already sent them a mail and they replied.
They told me that the mail I specified it's already the license mail.

I'm not sure if they understood what I actually asked for.

Please could you confirm me if they did everything as expected?

If they didn't, please tell me which field they have to look exactly to tell them.

Thank you.

• Administrators

There must be some misunderstanding since the license is clearly registered to our Spanish partner. I'll try to push it through the appropriate territory sales manager.

image.png

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

There must be some misunderstanding since the license is clearly registered to our Spanish partner. I'll try to push it through the appropriate territory sales manager.

image.png

Thank you Marcos! :)

On 4/4/2023 at 8:18 PM, Marcos said:

image.png

Hello Marcos! I'm here again :)

I sent them another mail and they said they changed it, please could you verify it?

On 4/11/2023 at 9:17 PM, Marcos said:

Yes, the email address was changed to yours. Now you should be able to add your license to the ESET HOME license manager right away without verifying the ownership.

Thank you Marcos! :)