Suspicious startup app

Go to solution Solved by stackz,

dear admin and eset staff i am having trouble finding this startup application and permanently deleting it i cannot find it in registry editor in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SOFTWARE --> Microsoft --> CurrentVersion -->

the program has no icon even name?

regedit.png

startup.png

• Administrators

Didn't find anything suspicious. I have no idea where Task manager gets it from since the string was not present in registry keys containing applications that were disabled from running.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Didn't find anything suspicious. I have no idea where Task manager gets it from since the string was not present in registry keys containing applications that were disabled from running.

thank you for the feedback sir i guess this is some bug in windows system

• ESET Insiders
  • Solution

That entry is a leftover from a removed app that was located in one of the Program Files folders, Download Autoruns.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns

Extract Autoruns64.exe and right click run as administrator. Accept the EULA. When it finishes scanning, select the Logon tab, the entry will be highlighted in yellow. Right click on the entry and delete it.

Edited by stackz

4 minutes ago, stackz said:

That entry is a leftover from a removed app that was located in one of the Program Files folders, Download Autoruns.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns

Extract Autoruns64.exe and right click run as administrator. Accept the EULA. When it finishes scanning, select the Logon tab, the entry will be highlighted in yellow. Right click on the entry and delete it.

Thank you so much it work god bless🙏