Problem with activation of legally purchased and paid version Small Business Pack 5

Zordek

Hello, I need to activate exactly ESET Nod32 Business Edition x5 (it was buy earlier in 2020, several kits in the SNG, ESET Nod32 Business Edition x5)
Since I bought it officially, and the cost for the product was paid in full.
I have a question, where can I apply for a purchased/purchased ESET Nod32 Business Edition x5 product?
I purchased the product in good faith, and I am not in Russia or even in the SNG countries.
I am not in any of the countries (Republic of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Moldova, Georgia and Armenia.)
Before the expiration of the license, I used the product perfectly and everything suited me, namely:
Downloaded an update for 1 workstation without Internet (Windows 7 x32, hardware requiring a 32-bit version is installed)
I have 1 own server (very old and officially purchased Windows 2008 R2)
And also 3 more workstations, so I bought the ESET Nod32 Business Edition x5 kit.
I don't need any other product as I was happy with everything and everything worked great.
That is, it was enough for me to login and password + license file for the server part.
New License ESET Nod32 Business Edition x5: RU71-xxxxxxxx

P.S. Technical support request, do not forward my question to Russian technical support, as they offer pro32 instead (which works disgustingly, because friends made a mistake and agreed to a replacement), and also Thai technical support offers me to purchase the product again, for which I have already paid in full business license for 5 devices.

photo_2023-03-16_11-26-02.jpg

Screenshot_641.thumb.png.e979649bd282ee70cfcb491cc8a3405a.pngYou probably did not understand, I have a new box with the product in the photo, when I opened it, there is an activation key, but it does not activate, and it is suggested to contact technical support.

License: RU71-xxxxxxx

Screenshot_639.png

Screenshot_640.png

Edited by Zordek

• Administrators

Please provide the activation code starting with "RU71-". However, since it was issued by the former Russian distributor and ESET stopped selling in Russia in March 2022, I'm not sure if we'll be able to help.

Dear technical support!
Can you answer my problem?
The officially new purchased license is not activated, what should I do with it, consider that the company refuses its obligations to me.