ESET Multi-Device question about activation

Pentalon

Hello

I use ESET Multi-Device Internet Security for 5 PC's. After 1 Year ESET informs me about the end of the license. So i bought a new 5 Pack. I used the license on one of the Pc's and now all the others are also activated for 1 year. Is this intended ?

Best regards...

Edited by Pentalon

• Administrators

I was able to find 1 expired license registered with your forum email address. Perhaps you've used a different email address for the 2nd purchase?

The license with public license ID 3AG-2GA-AMT was purchased on Aug 26, 2019 and ran out on Aug 26, 2022.

I dont register with ESET. I just activated the product. But the question is, does eset automatically reactivate all workstations licenses if i renew 1 with a 5-pack. If so, what if 1 station was replaced.

Best regards...

• Administrators

Reactivation is not performed after renewing your license, just the validity of the license is extended on ESET's servers. That said, you won't have care about anything else.

• Administrators

Yes, if you renew a particular license (e.g. for 5 devices), the license will be renewed for all devices covered by it.

• Administrators

You will uninstall ESET from the machines that are going to be replaced and use your license key for activation on the new ones. You can revoke the license from the former machines via EBA (https://eba.eset.com) at any time, e.g. if you don't have access to the machines any more.