Secured browser profile issues after upgrade to v16.1.13

Installing 16.1.13 will completely remove the Secure browser profile and create a new one. Is this caused by installing with a downloaded file, or will this also be the behavior of upgrading 16.0.X to 16.1.X ? 

• Administrators

No changes were made in the new version re. browser profiles.

Do you have Secure all browsers enabled? Are you referring to your standard browser and not to the isolated browser that is run by clicking the desktop Banking and payment protection shortcut?

No, I don't use All Browser Security.
I have a different profile set up for the standard browser and a profile for the Secure browser (isolated browser running the Banking and payment protection shortcut). 
Upgrading from the downloaded 16.1.13 causes the Secure browser profile to be cleared/default set.

• Administrators

I was unable to reproduce it. What I did:
1, With v16.0.24, I launched the secured browser via the "Banking and payment protection" shortcut on the desktop.
2, I've bookmarked a particular website.
3, Installed v16.1.13 over v16.0.24 and rebooted the machine.
4, Launched the secured browser from the desktop as before
The bookmarked website was still in the bookmark list.

What did I do differently than you?

I've upgraded from version 16.0.26, I can see this as a difference at a first look. I don't know if it could have an effect. 🤔

For me, installing 16.1.13 went well with uninstalling 16.0.26 as part of the process. Is this correct? Not just like upgrading modules for example, where there is no complete removal of the previous version.
Has anyone else tried this?