bugcheck 0x00000133 after installing eset internet

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

dear admin kindly please help me fix this bug after i installed eset internet and did a full reset .

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80369cfa320, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 173cab7f-1865-48d9-977b-14db89663068.

• Administrators
  • Solution

Please provide memory.dmp as well as logs collected with ESET Log Collector. Make sure that you have the latest network card drivers installed.

Also please configure Windows to generate complete memory dumps as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb380, reproduce the crash and provide also a complete memory dump for perusal.

5 hours ago, el el amiril said:

fix this bug after i installed eset internet and did a full reset .

Did you install Eset first and then perform a Win 10/11 reset?

14 hours ago, el el amiril said:

yes sir

In all likelihood, the Win 10/11 reset borked your existing Eset installation in some way.

Download Eset uninstaller tool from here: https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool. Thoroughly read all use instructions given in the knowledgebase article. Of note is it must be run in Win Safe mode. 

Prior to running the uninstaller tool, export your existing Eset settings if you have made modifications to them from Eset default values.

Run the uninstaller tool in Win Safe mode. Reboot PC to Win normal startup mode after uninstall processing is completed.

Download the latest version of the Eset product you use. Install Eset from the download.

If you previously exported Eset settings prior to uninstall, import those settings into the newly installed Eset product.

4 hours ago, itman said:

In all likelihood, the Win 10/11 reset borked your existing Eset installation in some way.

Download Eset uninstaller tool from here: https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool. Thoroughly read all use instructions given in the knowledgebase article. Of note is it must be run in Win Safe mode. 

Prior to running the uninstaller tool, export your existing Eset settings if you have made modifications to them from Eset default values.

Run the uninstaller tool in Win Safe mode. Reboot PC to Win normal startup mode after uninstall processing is completed.

Download the latest version of the Eset product you use. Install Eset from the download.

If you previously exported Eset settings prior to uninstall, import those settings into the newly installed Eset product.

i'll try thanks for the feedback

im still finding if its a uefi firmware attack since my laptop is on list of cve vulnerability