Slow MSP Administrator portal

It would be nice to manage the product in a more swiftly manner.

The msp portal has been "busy" for months now..

Kind of frustrating on a 1gbps synced fiber optic line... 

The regional office has told me that they would pass on the news but the portal remains very sluggish..

It looks as if way to many users are using a limited amount of servers ? 

• ESET Moderators

Hello @shicomm,

sad to hear of such issues. To be able to assist you with it, we need to analyze the issue.

Please collect following logs / data from a single session when you experience the slow-down.

1. HAR file from the session

2. Wireshark log 

3. ESET Log Collector output from the computer 

4. output from tracert -d msp.eset.com

5. If possible record a video too

Once you have them, please open a ticket with your local ESET support and provide them with the logs to check and investigate, possibly with the ESET HQ support team.

Peter

Not sure if the local team is able to really support in this matter.

The "heavy system load slowdown" messages have come up less and less but overall the workflow is still quite sluggish.

Just got a new docsis modem up and running that seems to have eased the issue a bit more but it's far from quick.

The company will be getting a synced fiber optics line later this year , that might also speed things up a little bit more.

• ESET Moderators

Hello @shicomm,

On 3/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, shicomm said:

Not sure if the local team is able to really support in this matter.

the local support team in your country is one of the best around the globe, from my experience.
The local support team however does not need to resolve the issue on their own, they may rise the ticket with the ESET HQ support team, which may rise it with the DevOps / Dev teams if needed...

On 3/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, shicomm said:

The company will be getting a synced fiber optics line later this year , that might also speed things up a little bit more.

Hard to guess what might be the root cause, but we have seen a cases where the issue was "on the road" i.e. high packet loss on some hops. In some cases we were able to improve it by adjusting the routing.

If you face the issue and it slows down your work, it should be addressed so I recommend to open the ticket to have it checked...

Peter