Windows 11 Mail App

Hello folks,

I am a long time Eset client. I have received an email on my business. And it did poped on the right corner. As soon as i click the pop up notification, Eset deleted 2 files with real time protection feature. I have not open the file or attachment. And notification pop up usually opens the email and shows the attachment if there is any. So did the email automatically set for opening the attachment with the phishing company? Or Eset just recognized this email containing a malicious file?

Here is the screenshots. Did i get any damage? Thank you!

screenshot_1806.png

screenshot_1808.png

• Administrators

A detection for this particular phishing was added on March 6. If you opened or downloaded the html attachment before, the attachment was saved to the disk in the locations above and was detected and removed later after the detection has been added.

Do you receive email via IMAPS and have IMAPS scanning enabled?

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

A detection for this particular phishing was added on March 6. If you opened or downloaded the html attachment before, the attachment was saved to the disk in the locations above and was detected and removed later after the detection has been added.

Do you receive email via IMAPS and have IMAPS scanning enabled?

Well this is detected as soon as i clicked the pop up notification. I do not think this files were there before hand. And i did check the same email on my cell phone that has the attachment with something Invoice.htm. 

How can i check the my email being IMAP? Email Client Protection is active on the Eset Software,