MS Office (Onedrive, Sharepoint) continually queries firewall

Hi, searched for this topic elsewhere here and couldn't find it, so decided to ask after about a year or two of this: I always have EIS firewall in interactive mode, and every single day Office (OneDrive co-authoring/ Sharepoint, etc) queries for access to the internet, and I always allow and "remember", but it never does remember. I am at my wits' end trying to figure out how to get it to stop asking me, but I also do not wish to switch to automatic mode. Can anything be done? No other program behaves in this way! Cheers :) 

• Most Valued Members
9 minutes ago, bilzebubba said:

Hi, searched for this topic elsewhere here and couldn't find it, so decided to ask after about a year or two of this: I always have EIS firewall in interactive mode, and every single day Office (OneDrive co-authoring/ Sharepoint, etc) queries for access to the internet, and I always allow and "remember", but it never does remember. I am at my wits' end trying to figure out how to get it to stop asking me, but I also do not wish to switch to automatic mode. Can anything be done? No other program behaves in this way! Cheers :) 

If it's every day I'm not sure, but I do know firewall rules don't support wildcards at least at the moment.

Office changes it's folder each version e.g. folder with version 1.0 will be version 1.5 on update etc. So technically the firewall classes it as a new rule