How can i disable BPP notification

• Marcos changed the title to How can i disable BPP notification
  • Administrators

It is possible to hide only the green frame. If the network is not secure and thus not suitable for performing sensitive operations, such as bank transactions, it's indicated by the yellow notification. You can close the badge but the yellow frame will remain.

So there is no way to completely disable both the overlay and the yellow frame? There should be an option with which you can turn this off. The user can think for himself and should also be able to decide for himself whether he wants to have this notice or not.

• Administrators

No, for security reasons it's possible to disable only the green frame. The yellow frame displayed in case of security issues cannot be disabled.

I work in this network for the next 24 months and now I have to accept this frame and this badge for 24 months just because the machine has to think for me? I find this solution unfavorable.
A simple option "I know the problem" and "I accept the risk" would be nice.

17 minutes ago, Nightflow said:

I work in this network for the next 24 months and now I have to accept this frame and this badge for 24 months just because the machine has to think for me? I find this solution unfavorable.
A simple option "I know the problem" and "I accept the risk" would be nice.

If you disable "Secure all browsers" under Banking & Payment protection in advanced setup, then all these new "improvements" will go away.