Getting information about browser versions

Bhanu Prakash

Dear ESET Team,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about how to track users' browser information using ESET Protect Cloud. Specifically, I am looking for guidelines on how to obtain information on users' browser versions.
As part of our organization's security protocols, we would like to monitor users' browser activity and ensure that all browsers being used are up-to-date and secure. We believe that ESET Protect Cloud would be an ideal tool for this purpose.
Could you please provide us with some guidelines on how to track users' browser information, including browser versions, using ESET Protect Cloud? We would greatly appreciate any information or resources you can provide.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards,

Bhanu Prakash L

• Administrators

You could enable reporting non-ESET applications in an agent policy and then create reports with installed software.

image.png

As for a true patch management, it will be added later this year to higher tier products or bundles.

Dear @Marcos,
I am writing to request a step-by-step procedure for tracking browser information and versions for our users in ESET Protect

Cloud. Your previous response on enabling reporting non-ESET applications in an agent policy and creating reports with installed software was helpful, but we would appreciate a more detailed explanation to ensure we perform the process correctly.

Could you please provide us with a step-by-step guide on how to enable reporting non-ESET applications in an agent policy and create reports with installed software to track the browsers being used by our users, including their versions ?

We appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Bhanu Prakash L