Safari Protection with ESET Cybersecurity Pro

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi everyone,
i've Windows licences and a Mac license too. On windows, we have a protected browser (for bank account management, etc...) and it be listed on product page for Cybersecurity PRO on Mac. But i don't find it? Does it exist?
And how can we know if safari is protected or not by ESET? (icon?). I'm on Ventura 13.2 (Macbook Pro M2).
Another strange thing: in ESET Home, my Mac doesn't appear on my devices list. Is it normal? (windows and smartphone are shown)
Thanks in advance!
Best regards.

• Administrators
  • Solution

Banking and payment protection is currently available on Windows only.

As for ESET HOME, the current version of ESET CyberSecurity v6 for macOS does not support it. However, we are going to release ESET CyberSecurity v7 soon which will add support among other improvements.

21 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Banking and payment protection is currently available on Windows only.

As for ESET HOME, the current version of ESET CyberSecurity v6 for macOS does not support it. However, we are going to release ESET CyberSecurity v7 soon which will add support among other improvements.

Thanks a lot Marcos;

just another little question: i've ESET CyberSecurity Pro, is it the same? (does V7 coming soon?)

Just a little thing to add, I've never had the notification to update to version 6.11.404.0... I've had to update manually with downloading the dmg...

I will wait for V7, thanks again for your help (I hope I will receive a notification to update 😉)

Best regards!