Vivaldi and Brave browser support???

Good Day everyone .... Thanks for the opportunity to be in the forum. 

I sue Vivaldi and Brave... How can I use to secure this sites when I go to my bank and other payment sites.. 

Thanks 

• Administrators

As per https://help.eset.com/glossary/en-US/technology_online_protection.html, Banking & Payment Protection is supported by the following browsers:

• Internet Explorer 8.0.0.0+
  • Microsoft Edge 83.0.0.0+
  • Google Chrome 64.0.0.0+
  • Firefox 24.0.0.0+

We do not currently plan to extend support to other browsers.

This is a great pity, sorry that ESET cannot support VIVALDI and BRAVE, as these browsers are very popular among users. if I were a technology company I would look at these two browsers, when it has support for VIVALADI AND BRAVE please let me know.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, New_Style_xd said:

This is a great pity, sorry that ESET cannot support VIVALDI and BRAVE, as these browsers are very popular among users. if I were a technology company I would look at these two browsers, when it has support for VIVALADI AND BRAVE please let me know.

From what Eset have stated it is due to the market share these have which is very low.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, peteyt said:

From what Eset have stated it is due to the market share these have which is very low.

We'll reconsider it in the future once the redirection mode will be removed from BPP and Secure all browsers will be used which will make browser protection easier for maintenance.