Firewall in interactive mode yet frequent app updates causing grief with alerts

I prefer the interactive firewall mode yet one app 'Roblox' has frequent updates and generates THREE alerts such as this one... How do I stop these alerts safely ?. 'Create rule and remember - allow' only works till the next update appears.

ROBLOX.jpg

Edited by DigitalDreams
typo

• Administrators

You can unfold Advanced options and create a more generic rule for the process. However, if the application updates and the path to the executable changes, you'll need to create a new rule. I'd recommend using automatic mode without any custom rules.

On 2/2/2023 at 4:43 PM, Marcos said:

You can unfold Advanced options and create a more generic rule for the process. However, if the application updates and the path to the executable changes, you'll need to create a new rule. I'd recommend using automatic mode without any custom rules.

I'll look into creating a generic rule as the location of the files in question is always the same. I use interactive mode as there are programs I do not want having access to the Internet, only Roblox causes these alerts upon updating !

5 hours ago, DigitalDreams said:

I use interactive mode as there are programs I do not want having access to the Internet, only Roblox causes these alerts upon updating !

If I am not mistaken, once you create custom rules for whatever you want to block and switch to "automatic mode" , your custom block rules will be still there.